Preventing Gradual Weight Gain With Daypro
If you are noticing a gradual weight gain while taking Daypro, there are some things that you can do. Suggestions include:
- Eat a heart-healthy diet. This diet should include:
- Lots of fruits, vegetables, grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Few foods with saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, potassium, sodium (salt), and added sugars.
- Get regular physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day on most days of the week.
- Limit your intake of alcohol.
If the weight gain with Daypro continues, talk to your healthcare provider. He or she can recommend other lifestyle choices or may switch you to another pain-relief medication.
(Click BMI Calculator to see if your weight is within a healthy range.)