What You Need to Know About Daypro
General considerations for when and how to take the medication include the following:
- Daypro comes in a caplet form that is taken by mouth.
- Your dosage should be taken with a glass of water. Taking it with milk or food may prevent stomach upset.
- Daypro may take several weeks to achieve its full potential.
- You should take the lowest effective dose for the least amount of time in order to treat your condition. This will decrease the chances of developing serious side effects.
- Daypro should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of medicine in your blood.
- For Daypro to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you take it in a different way than your healthcare provider recommends.
The dose of Daypro that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age and weight
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
As is the case with any medication, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Daypro Dosage for more information.)