Important Info on Daypro
As with any medicine, side effects are possible with Daypro. However, not everyone who takes it will experience side effects. If side effects do occur, in many cases, they are minor, meaning that they require no treatment or are easily treated by your healthcare provider.
Common side effects with Daypro include, but are not limited to:
- Heartburn or indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Stomach pain
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Unexplained bleeding
- Ulcer in the stomach or intestines (peptic ulcer)
- Tiredness or weakness
- Unexplained rash
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus).
Less common but serious side effects include:
- Cardiovascular problems, including a heart attack or stroke
- Stomach or intestinal problems, including bleeding, ulcers, or a hole (known as a perforation)
- Liver damage
- Kidney problems, including kidney failure
- Fluid retention
- Congestive heart failure
- Allergic reaction
- Unexplained rash.
These possible side effects are shared with all NSAIDs and can lead to life-threatening complications or even loss of life.
(Click Daypro Side Effects to learn more, including possibly serious side effects to look out for.)
Daypro can interact with several different medications to cause potential problems (see Daypro Drug Interactions).