Who Should Not Take Daypro?
You should not take Daypro if:
- You are allergic to Daypro, oxaprozin, or any of the inactive components used to make this medicine. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- You have an active bleeding condition, such as a stomach ulcer or bleeding within the head.
- You have an allergic reaction, hives, or asthma that is caused by aspirin or NSAIDs.
- Are having or have recently had coronary bypass graft surgery (often known as open heart surgery, bypass surgery, or just CABG).
- You are in the third trimester of pregnancy or are nursing.
There are a number of situations in which Daypro should not be taken, as well as several precautions and warnings people should be aware of before starting the drug. However, it is possible that not all the warnings and precautions for Daypro were discussed in this article. Therefore, talk to your healthcare provider about any specific ones that may apply to you.