Diclofenac 100 mg
Diclofenac is approved for treating a wide variety of conditions and is available in the following forms and strengths:
- Diclofenac potassium 50 mg tablets (Cataflam®)
- Diclofenac potassium 25 mg liquid-filled capsules (Zipsor™)
- Diclofenac potassium 50 mg packets to be mixed with water (Cambia™)
- Diclofenac sodium 25 mg, 50 mg, and 75 mg tablets (Voltaren®)
- Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg tablets (Voltaren®-XR)
- Diclofenac patch (Flector®)
- Diclofenac 1 percent gel (Voltaren® Gel)
- Diclofenac 3 percent gel (Solaraze® Gel)
- Diclofenac sodium 0.1 percent eye drops (Voltaren Ophthalmic®).
The recommended dosage for the relief of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms is 100 mg of diclofenac (Voltaren-XR) once per day. Dosing recommendations for the treatment of other conditions will vary, depending on the condition being treated and the particular diclofenac product you are using.
(Click Diclofenac Dosage for more detailed diclofenac dosing guidelines, to find out what else your healthcare provider may consider before making a dosage recommendation for your situation, and for tips and precautions for using this drug.)