Arthritis Home > Generic Indomethacin
Merck & Co. originally developed indomethacin and marketed the drug under the brand name Indocin. Indocin has since come off patent; generic indomethacin is now sold under names such as Indomethacin capsules, Indomethacin oral suspension, and Indomethacin suppositories.
Generic Indomethacin: An Overview
- Osteoarthritis symptoms
- Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Symptoms with ankylosing spondylitis
- Gout symptoms
- Shoulder pain, including pain caused by tendonitis or bursitis.
- Indomethacin 25 mg capsules
- Indomethacin 50 mg capsules
- Indomethacin 25 mg/5 mL -- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) contains 25 mg of indomethacin
- Indomethacin 50 mg suppositories.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan Labs.