Arthritis Home > Kineret
- Any disease that weakens the immune system, such as diabetes, cancer, HIV, or AIDS
- Any current infection
- Infections that come and go (such as cold sores)
- Plans to receive vaccinations
- A history of hepatitis B infection or tuberculosis
- Exposure to chickenpox or tuberculosis (TB)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, latex, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kineret and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Kineret and Breastfeeding).